Friday, November 7, 2008

Pop(py) Art

Today I came upon an eye catching piece of art and felt flushed immediately with loveliness, grace and good humor. With a modern, contemporary eye- one could create a great ambiance...

So I browsed a bit more on the subject and created this compilation of images that were immediately inspiring or striking in some way.

To me, the spark feels flirtatiously inviting and spiritedly graceful. A modern couple embracing their mutual attraction and endearment for others could sit perfectly amongst Poppies on their Wedding Day...

The mixture of colors in this one is versatile as far as seasons go and I love the imperfections it simply isn't hiding.










I appreciate the classic colors and the wintry vibe here.
Back to my "modern" couple. Good colors, good fun!
More colors that attract me, whimsical feeling, lovely all around...
The black and white makes this so intriguing!
The word Lovely pops up yet again...
I like the no fuss approach.
I enjoy everything about this eclectic number.
I see Bride and Groom.


This one is likely my very favorite. It says a lot in a dramatic and loving way.




This photo reflects intimacy very naturally- a good direction for wedding planning :)








No comments: