Thursday, October 30, 2008

I voted!!!




I voted!

And you should too.

A very few days from now, we the people will have exercised our right to vote and selected the next President of the United States of America. Election years are so full of excitement, confusion, expectations and surprises. During a recession- such as the one we are facing before us, it becomes too easy to lose sight of the light- the love-and the truth that is our World. Never has there been a better time, a more crucial time, than the present to stand up and make your choice. You may sense I am not just speaking on the ever important elections of November 4th. You are Smart and Amazing to realize that everyday the opportunity is yours to make the choices that are right for your World.
"For if I have choice, I am the richest of all."
Be conscious of that throughout your wedding planning (and your life itself for that matter) and Blissfulness is sure to follow!

No comments: