Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BABC Appearance

I can't believe how tired I am this week! I'm hoping it's just lack of rest from a fabulous weekend and not an illness trying to make way into my otherwise healthy immune system!


After meeting up with some of my favorite people, fellow book clubbers (We call ourselves Chiclits and Chocolates ;) on Saturday, I awoke early Sunday morning to prepare for a long day on my feet at the WPCF Bridal Expo out in Lake Buena Vista (at the Royal Plaza). Volunteering for Brides Against Breast Cancer is always good fun for me, but this was my first Gown Modeling show and I couldn't help but enjoy the glamorous appeal of dressing up and parading around in Wedding Gowns to entice future Brides to come to the big Sale in March! Although my feet were a bit achy at the end of the day, it mattered not- this past Sunday was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again soon!



Here are a few pictures from the event :) Enjoy- and don't forget to come check out the BABC booth at the next Bridal Show in Central Florida- the PWG show on 02/08! More info on that to come shortly.




Here's the BABC booth all set up and ready for Brides!

Lindsay from Room Service and Myself, armed with Gown Sale postcards- ready to attract and educate!


Here we are with Jennifer, our star model! Her dress is just sooo gorgeous!



Here we all are- Rosie, Lindsay, Myself and Jennifer in our Round 2 Gowns! What a blast :)

No comments: