Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New and Grand Direction!

Have you ever fallen prey to the complex and mysterious questions that seem more like little rubix cubes- imposing on your otherwise calm and stable mind? "There's got to be more... What am I missing?.. I need direction... Where is the light?!?" Well, you're certainly not alone. I myself spent many recent months pondering these questions- something just wasn't quite right- I felt like I was starring in my own "Princess and The Pea"! I could feel the "pea"- but it wasn't visible- until yesterday.

My boys and I were sitting down for lunch when the surges of ideas and explanations started sweeping into my mind. Earlier that day, I awoke with a heavy cloak of misery and found myself desperately trying to shake it off. Perhaps it is desperation in which we find ourselves, or at least pieces of ourselves that are ready to shine. My revelation was delivered to me, much like Dorothy was delivered to Oz- a quick, blustering cone- full of truth and dreams entwined.

I'm drawing out a map and blueprints made of facts and truths, in which my hopes and dreams will guide me. Today, I possess an internal compass, leading me in a new and grand direction! It all seems so clear to me now, I'm dumbfounded by my previous blindness. Hindsight is 20/20. For Sure.

Although my plans are not solidified, my wishes not yet acted upon- I would like to share a few pieces of the blueprint in which I will be constructing my business and life from. Consider this your preview trailer into the new mission of Cherise Phillips!

The Truths
1. Green has superseded Pink as my favorite color. Officially.
2. The delivery of my household recycling bins has sparked great fulfilment and happiness in myself and intrigued my boys.
3. I've considered pursuing an expanded education.
4. Etsy.com is one of my favorite websites.
5. My volunteer work with Brides Against Breast Cancer provides me with a sense of satisfaction that other jobs do not. I crave more of this.
6. I love linen shopping sacks. I hate their plastic alternatives.
7. I'm fortunate enough, and capable of compassion for those trying to make their way in the world- even when it's not popular in society.
8. I find mainstream wedding and event products to be just that. Lacking in the key elements that truly connect with two people who are taking vows of companionship, lifelong love and loyalty.
9. I'm a master of planning, coordinating and budgeting. It's part of Me.
The Dreams
1. Entrepreneurial ism
2. To. Help. People.
3. To make positive differences in this Country, and the World.
4. To live and lead a Happy, Successful and Fulfilled Life.
5. To leave a History my children will be proud and honored to pass along, continue and live themselves.
6. To see many beginnings and 0 ends to Lifelong Companionship and Love.

These two lists of items will be the foundation for my business going forward. You may notice the similarities between the Truths and Dreams and recognize where I'm headed. If these clues are yet too puzzling for you though- no worries. Stay tuned for more official announcements and accomplishments that will shed even more light on this New and Grand Direction. I'm filled with excitement, clarity and peace all at once and ready to set things in motion asap!

Happiness and Success Always,

Cherise Phillips, PBC

No comments: