Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some Things I'm Working On :)

I'm ready to get a lil personal tonight with my plans and aspirations for 2009! I've been conducting some research in my spare time, seeking information that will pave the way for my reformed business. Now that I've got a clear vision and grand direction ahead of me, time to build the foundation!

After tearing down my previous business, I've been left with my hopes, dreams and ambition. The time has come to turn those into formidable objects, realities if you will. I started this blog back in August I believe? And at that time, the name- Wedding-n.; (More Than A Dress) - naturally developed itself and embodied the vision I had yet to awaken to. Now, looking at the title of this blog, I smile at my previous blindness and ignorance really.

More Than A Dress- says everything that I believe, everything that I feel and everything that I hope for the Weddings and Events, the Brides and Grooms and every client, colleague and friend that I work with. Perfection in a name. Who could ask for more?

Up to this point, my research is turning up in my favor- there's a great chance that I'll be able to secure this name for the new company and move forward with my plans. I'm very eager to get started on the legal grounds of this foundation. Building something as wonderful as my hopes suggest needs a powerful and strong foundation. I can't imagine a better start. Fingers crossed that it works out! :)

And I'm so distracted by the special features section of The DaVinci Code DVD (my multi-tasking, hard at work tonight!) I can't stand it anymore, so I'm off to allow my brain some uninterrupted moments of intrigue and mysterious delight! I trust my readers are enjoying a lovely weekend and I'll be updating my progress again very soon.


No comments: