Friday, January 9, 2009

What a Happy New Year!

Change is imminent. Especially with a New Year. My sincere wish is that all of you are looking forward, seeing the Brightness and Prosperity of 2009 right in front of you! I've spent the last few weeks plotting and planning, setting things into motion for my own Personal and Professional revision and take Great Pride and Pleasure in announcing these next items!



1.) First and most importantly- I will no longer be operating under the company name Simply Bliss. For the time being, I will simply be known and introducing myself as Cherise Phillips, PBC (Professional Bridal Consultant). Please note however- During the rebuild of my business foundation, I plan to continue work in the Wedding Industry and will still be available for assisting, consulting, planning and coordinating services.



2.) Important facts to know: The domain name (simplyblisseventsfl.com) has been released and I'll soon be working on a fresh and flavorful, all new website. My contact information (phone number and email address) otherwise remains the same.



3.) I've launched a new blog! Brides Against Breast Cancer, Orlando Please join me in supporting this association in their efforts to Grant Wishes to terminally ill Breast Cancer Patients. There's so much you can do to make a difference in the lives of so many.



Welcome to a New and Beautiful Year everyone, I'm so Happy and Fortunate to be here with each of you and powered with excitement for the Great Lives we'll all be leading in 2009.


Happiness and Success, Always


Cherise Phillips, PBC

*My NEw Year's Day Fish. Of course I released him, but he was a fun catch, therefore a relic of my Resolutions and I'm very proud of my first Catch of 2009!*

No comments: