Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Coordinator is in! (Q&A) Box

Do you have a question about Wedding Planning? Need some advice on your nuptials? You're in luck. The Coordinator is IN!

This fall season I am opening up a Q&A block in my bi-weekly, FREE E-Zine, SimplyBlissFUL. I will be taking your questions and tricky situations and answering one every issue in a featured article. To submit your question or concern, email them directly to my inbox-
(or you can use the contact table on my website)
To make sure you're subscribed to my E-Zine, head to the website and input your Name and Email address in the form provided on the Home page, right away! Don't forget to add 'simplybliss_weddings@yahoo.com' to your contact list once you're signed up to ensure you receive SimplyBlissFUL in your inbox twice a month.
I'm very excited to open up my Q&A box this fall and look forward to sharing some expertise with you. Happy Planning and Success!

--Cherise

No comments: