Thursday, August 14, 2008

Play This!

For all of you Brides out there desperately searching for Wedding Music- take a listen to my new favorite pick-- "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEieyhbzb30

This is such a beautiful piece! What I love most about this song- it fits into that whole blissful wedding I'm always talking about. And it's extremely versatile. It goes well with a lot of wedding schemes-- particularly a beachy or earthy laid back scene.



Use it as your First Dance for an easy, lighthearted routine. Dedicate it to all those lovely couples in attendance at your reception- who can resist some close canoodling to this tune? Play it in the background of your "(Bride) and (Groom) looking back" video and watch the tears start leaking out of your sentimental guests. Or if you are feeling unique and creative, exchange the traditional Wedding March for a clip of these lovingly devotional lyrics for your trip down the aisle.



Anyway you look at it, this one's a winner and sure to be a hot item on playlists everywhere! Check out the official page of Jason Mraz on the web at: http://www.jasonmraz.com/

1 comment:

rosalie said...

I suggested this song to a friend. I love this song and I agree that it's versatile, light-hearted, and just simply sweet.